Features and Benefits
- 3 Year Warranty on all parts and labour helping to guarantee peace of mind and value for money.
- Large 154 Litre capacity offering plenty of storage for a range of beverages.
- Temperature range of 1ºC-10ºC offering a range of serving temperatures.
- Black frame, handle and kick plate offering a modern, stylish finish or Stainless steel frame, handle and kick plate offering a modern, stylish finish.
- A digital temperature display allows the temperature to be simple and easy to control.
- Additional security to the contents of your wine refrigerator is provided through in built locks which come as standard. Two keys provided as standard.
- A UV free dimmed blue LED internal light allows sufficient visibility within the unit on demand whilst not damaging the tannins within the wine and preserving the quality.
- A triple UV coated glass door helps to provide superior insulation and reduce harmful UV rays which can alter the natural taste of the wine whilst also increasing energy efficiency.
- Three stainless steel shelves with spill-proof frontage.
- An anti-vibration system with shock resistant shelving and adjustable feet help to minimise vibrations in the unit.
- The door comes fitted with a right-hand door hinge as standard. This can be reversed to a left-hand hinge if required. Husky does not offer this service.
- Number of Zones: One
- Number of Shelves: Three
- Reversible Door: Yes
- Temperature Range: 1ºC-10ºC
- Control Panel: Digital Temperature Display & Control
- Total Voltage: 220-240V/50Hz
- Input Power: 85W
- Energy Consumption: 0.821kWh/24h
- Lamp Power: 1.5W
- Refrigerant: R600a/30g
- Maximum Noise Level: 39dBA
- Length of Cord: 165cm (+/-10cm)
- Product Dimensions (Door Closed): (W) 595mm x (D) 632mm x (H) 870mm-880mm
- Product Dimensions (Door Open): (W) 595mm x (D) 1165mm x (H) 870mm-880mm
- Cut Out Dimensions (When Built into Cabinetry): (W) >615mm x (D) >642mm x (H) >890mm-900mm
Note: Please allow a minimum 50mm clearance at the rear of the fridge and sufficient room around the sides and top of the fridge as per the cut-out dimensions when integrated into the cabinetry.