Weber® Summit® (E460) Natural Gas
The first time you set eyes on a Summit barbecue, you know it’s something very special: it has such a commanding appearance. Its brilliant styling and superb finish make ordinary gas barbecues look exactly that: ordinary. Some people can feel it when they see commercial quality, and that’s the feeling you get when you lift the hood on one of our Summit barbecues. These barbecues really have everything, from the amazing cooking system to the TuckAway™ rotisserie motor and light-up control knobs. If you had your own barbecue chef, this would be the barbecue he would choose.
Includes delivery and assembly in capital city metro areas and Specialist Dealer regional towns.
The entire cooking system is preassembled in its own housing and then calibrated and tested by our experts at the factory. The burner system is factory installed into the cooking box. All the chef has to do is turn the Snap-Jet™ ignition switch – then the excitement really begins. Available in bottled or natural gas, you’re sure to find one that the barbecue chef in your family will love.
Featuring the innovative SlideFrame™ design, which conveniently allows the barbecue to slide in and out of place with ease. This makes maintenance, service and even cleaning totally hassle free – that’s something you won’t find on any other permanently mounted built-in barbecue.
The Weber Summit E-460 Built In A large, built in, four burner barbecue with a smoker box with its own individual burner, a sear station and a rotisserie with infrared burner. Available in black porcelain enamel.
• Stainless steel Q Burner and centre burner
• 22.9 megajoule (21,700 BTU) per hour output
• Durable cast-aluminium high lid with thermometer
• Rust-resistant cast iron split cooking grills
• Electronic infinite igniter
• Easy to read infinite control burner control knobs
• Cool to touch thermoset lid handle
• Removable drip tray
• Q recipe handbook with operating instructions
• Weber 5 year limited warranty
• Available in LP Gas (LP) and Natural Gas (NG)
• Black (LP K7161024 / NG K7261024)
• For height, depth and width measurements, please refer to Summit built in dimensions available from Weber Specialist Dealers
• Primary cooking area: 3430 cm2 (70 cm x 49 cm)
• Warming rack area: 735 cm2 (70 cm x 10.5 cm)
• Total cooking area: 4165 cm2