Why buy a Weber Baby Q Premium from a Weber Specialist?
See our exclusive features below
Continuous Spark Electronic Ignition – Lights with Ease
Higher Domed Lid – Great for Larger Roasts
Built In Thermometer – Greater Cooking Control for Grilling, Roasting & Baking.
Weber Premium Qs are available at Heat & Grill,
your Local Weber Specialist Dealer
It’s not until you see a Weber Baby Q roasting a whole chicken dinner outside a caravan that you know why the ‘baby’ Q is really the ‘travelling’ Q. At home, in the boot of your car, out in the bush or down at the beach, the Weber Baby Q gives you total flexibility.
Economy? You bet. Who would have thought you could cook over 100 great barbecue meals from just one 9 kg gas bottle.
Make sure you get even more out of your Weber bbq by getting the right accessories. Check out the range here: Weber accessories
• Stainless steel Q Burner
• 9 megajoule (8,500 BTU) per hour output
• Durable cast aluminium lid and body
• Durable cast aluminium high lid with thermometer
• Rust-resistant cast iron split cooking grills
• Electronic infinite igniter
• Easy to read infinite control burner control knob
• Cool to touch thermoset lid handle
• Glass-reinforced nylon frame
• Removable drip tray
• Q recipe handbook with operating instructions
• Weber 5 year limited warranty
• Available in LP Gas (LP)
• Height (with lid open): 60 cm
• Height (with lid closed): 39 cm
• Width: 69 cm
• Depth (with lid open): 54 cm
• Cooking area: approx. 1200 cm2 (43 cm x 32 cm)
• Cooking height: approx. 15 cm
• Total weight: approx. 11.25 kg
• Cast iron grill weight: approx. 4.75 kg
• Body weight: approx. 6.5 kg