Smartfire BBQ Controller Pro
The Smartfire BBQ Controller Pro offers professional grade temperature monitoring and pit control so you can spend more time enjoying yourself. Bluetooth Low Energy capability has been added to make setup even easier and provides convenient connectivity on the road, whether competing, catering or camping!
Designed for convenience, Internet connectivity when connected via WiFi means you can keep tabs on progress remotely via the Smartfire app. Smartfire also regulates the BBQ temperature on your behalf by automatically controlling the smoker airflow supply so you aren’t up all night adjusting vents.
Smartfire BBQ Controller Pro Features
- Integrated controller and fan unit – it’s small, easy to store and has minimal wires to get tangled
- Smartfire features true variable speed fan control with a carefully engineered fan throughput to enable SmartAir small puffs of air to maintain target temp – we don’t suffer from ‘see-saw’ temperature spikes and dips, we get rock solid temperatures!
- Advanced control via temperature ramping to avoid overshoot, open lid detection to prevent flare up and temperature graphing to watch progress
- Easy USB power (i.e. no outdoor power required if you have a power bank) that is convenient worldwide whether at home, camping or competing.
In The Box
- Smartfire BBQ Controller
- Probes are customisable in the options below, but by default, you get one of each:
- 1x BBQ pit temperature probe with grill clip
- 1x Food probe, spiked and curved to easily insert and remove from food
- USB power supply cable (80cm / 32″)
There are options to select your pit to get the matching adaptor. We have the Kamado Smartfire adapter and the Universal Smartfire adaptor. Note, this generation of Smartfire is not recommended for offsets – a stronger fan version with long probe cables is in development.
- Celsius & Fahrenheit configurable
- Ability to have up to 4 probes
- Probes operating range -40C to 350C / -40F to 660F
- Probe length 1.5M / 5′
- Controller operating tested range -10C to 55C / 14F to 131F
- Controller 106mm L x 43 W x 72 H / 4.17″ x 1.69″ x 2.83″
- Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n compliant using 20Mhz bandwidth setting
- Bluetooth Low Energy 4.2 (FCC ID: A8TBM70ABCDEFGH)
- Wireless security support for WEP, WPA Personal, WPA2 Personal (FCC ID: 2AEMI-PHOTON / IC: 20127-PHOTON)
- Grab the User Guide